Monday 29 August 2011

Toilet training - Day 4 (or is it 5?)

Well, Day 4 or 5 is here and, I am beginning to wonder what I was worried about! The good news is that after having multiple (expected) 'accidents' on day 1 and 2, we are without accidents for at least a day and a half now and I am convinced that waiting until after they are three is the way to go!
I have piled all of his undies on a little table in his room for now and he can choose which ones he would like to wear. I have been really relaxed about the whole thing and sometimes used his older brothers to encourage him, but apart from that, he has really done a lot for himself.
Looks like I will be saving some considerable money by not buying nappies for the first time in 6 years, Hurrah! Let's face it, we could all use the extra dollars in our pockets.
Today is his first day at child care since we started toilet training, so we'll see how that goes.
Have a great day everyone.
Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment